NFL 7 days 17 Player Props, Anytime TD Scorer Bets: Worth In K.C.-Cincy

NFL 7 days 17 Player Props, Anytime TD Scorer Bets: Worth In K.C.-Cincy post thumbnail image

Patrick Mahomes delivers worth in Week 17 NFL participant props (Photo by Randy Litzinger/Icon Sportswire)

A New Year’s edition of NFL player props! Listed here at Gaming Today, the grind to find props value does not end, and there is considerably to dissect for 7 days 17. For occasion, two games are projected for extra than 50 total factors — Chiefs vs. Bengals and Cardinals vs. Cowboys. If you are hunting to incorporate some participant props or TD scorer bets you see under to your parlays, test out those two games envisioned to showcase lots of details.

We start with 7 days 17 landing scorer props, as we look to start off 2022 with a bang!

As often, follow the advice of Furio from The Sopranos …. “Bet with your head, not over it”  

Week 17 Whenever TD Scorer Props

Ronald Jones at any time touchdown scorer +108 | 2+ +525 (Caesars)

Caesars brings the heat to start out the New Calendar year! This line is -150 on other sportsbooks, implying a 60% probability +108 odds translates to 48.08% implied. With a practically 12% disagreement in the marketplace, let us consider the benefit Caesars is featuring and back Ronald Jones to discover paydirt. Jones experienced 20 carries and a landing very last week, when his backup Ke’Shawn Vaughn experienced 7 carries and a landing himself.

There is some concern Vaughn could steal some carries, but the benefit supersedes the hazard right here. The Jets have specified up a whopping 22 hurrying touchdowns this period, by considerably the most in the league.

Antonio Brown to score a landing -120 (DraftKings)

Fed early and normally last week, Antonio Brown has some worthwhile incentives to strike these future two months. Previous week, Brown experienced 10 catches for about 100 yards and no touchdowns. Be expecting him to get into the finish zone as immediately as he can this week and perhaps even two times. He is +400 to get two touchdowns, and the Jets are awful across the board.

Joe Burrow at any time TD scorer +510 (BetRivers)

In an anticipated shootout, Burrow should really have some space to run Sunday. The Chiefs secondary has been outstanding, but their run protection is their kryptonite. The Chiefs D has offered up five dashing touchdowns to opposing quarterbacks, and none of them have appear against Jalen Hurts. At +510, you could do significantly worse. These odds are great.

7 days 17 Player Props

Sam Darnold Less than 200.5 Passing Yards -115 (DraftKings)

Will the authentic Panthers QB make sure you stand up? Last week, Darnold accounted for 44 snaps, very good for 63% of offensive plays. Cam Newton blended in a lot with the remaining 37%. Asking Darnold to throw for 200 yards in a timeshare from the Saints, one of the most popular defenses in the NFL, is a tricky check with.

Taylor Heinicke Less than 205.5 Passing Yards -115 (PointsBet)

A different ‘under’ for the weekend. Taylor Heinicke has thrown for fewer than 200 yards in each individual of his previous a few games. The Eagles do an exceptional occupation working the ball, so the hope right here is Washington is on the sidelines for considerably of the video game even though winning the field place fight.

Patrick Mahomes Over 13.5 Speeding Yards -120 (FanDuel)

Mahomes tends to operate in shut game titles. Very last 7 days, he experienced no carries, mainly because the Steelers ended up not even remotely competitive. The Bengals offense was on fireplace past week, which could go on Sunday. Mahomes scampering for a initial down or two is in the cards. This is a bet on the activity to be near as a lot as it is a guess on Mahomes to run — the two outcomes are obviously linked.

Duke Johnson Beneath 38.5 Hurrying Yards -115 (DraftKings)

A entire-blown backfield committee has surfaced in Miami. Duke Johnson has seemed fresh new in his previous two games, but Myles Gaskin and Phillip Lindsay are receiving their share of touches. We count on Duke to get only about a third of the snaps for Miami on Sunday, and the Titans operate protection ranks 2nd in the NFL in hurrying yards allowed (962 allowed in 15 online games).

Also read through: Oddsmaker on 7 days 17 line moves | Odds to make NFL playoffs | Super Bowl 2022 odds

Related Post